This is a way tourists can see and experience the culture and history of Yesan as well as its tourist attractions. Tourists are accompanied by a tour guide, who provides explanations of the historical sites to ensure that the tour is informative and enjoyable at the same time.
- April to November every year
- Once every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. (7-hour tour)
- Tourists who made a prior reservation
- Conducted in Korean.
- In front of the Yesan Bus Terminal (stop at Yesan Station)
- 20 to 40 people on a first-come, first-served basis (cancelled if there are fewer than 20 people)